You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

07/11/2013 9:15 pm #1

Pinched from Atky on FB. This wog needs to be sorted out.

[This Staffie cross puppy had its ear cut off by Shamraz Ali Wasim of Kirkstone Avenue, Dalton, West Yorkshire. Share this and let's hope he gets what he deserves....]

This Staffie cross puppy had its ear cut off by Shamraz Ali Wasim of Kirkstone Avenue, Dalton, West Yorkshire. Share this and let's hope he gets what he deserves....

Like ·  · ShareJon Gregory I'd cut his bits off and his tongue out.....poisonous twat!

33 minutes ago via mobile · Like · 1

Jeanie Wall Oh Ken ! it's a puppy for goodness sake..What on earth was his reason for doing this ?
21 minutes ago · Like

Jeanie Wall apparently this was done in March 2011... and he was jailed for it.
20 minutes ago · Like

George Thorburn Where is this wog called Shamraz Ali Wasim? I'll put a bounty on the bastard and make sure he leaves this country. If he is still at his address in Dalton then fire bomb it. Its a shame I am abroad at the moment or I would have brought my Panzer Tiger tank and flammenwerfer up and taught him something. Anyone who does that to a harmless baby animal is a worthless piece of shit unfit to be called human! I hope that upsets the PC twats who take exception to this because it is meant to. Fucking savages;they still belong in the bloody jungle.
A few seconds ago · Like

Cheers!

07/11/2013 10:02 pm #2

Re: Pinched from Atky on FB. This wog needs to be sorted out.

I think half of Huddersfield is waiting for this twat!!

A disciplined man is not only Master of his own destiny, but also of those who would challenge him.

Board footera